Premium medical check-up
The aim of the Premium check-up is to diagnose at an early stage those diseases that still have no symptoms, improving their prognosis and/or identifying risk factors that may develop in the future, proposing healthy behaviours to protect, promote and maintain health, providing patients and their personal and professional environment with safety.
Who is it intended for?
Mainly indicated for men and women who wish to carry out a complete and exhaustive check-up. It is recommended to start at age 50 or earlier for men and women with a family history of a disease.
Recommendation: have a yearly check-up.
What does it consist of and what does it include?
- Initial medical visit: Examination and Anamnesis
- Final Visit: Evaluation and recommendations
- Complete Blood Work
- Urinalysis: Sediment, Urine culture and Microalbumin
- Thoracic-Abdominal CT
- PA and L Thoracic Rx
- Cranial MRI
- Doppler ultrasound of TSA
- Bladder-kidney ultrasound
- Prostatic ultrasound (Men)
- Stress test
- Doppler echocardiogram
- Cardiologist visit
- Colonoscopy under sedation.
- Ophthalmologist: Visual acuity, Ocular Motility, Phorias and Strabismus, Tonometry, Intraocular Pressure, Visual perimetry FDT, Topography, Fundus
- Otolaryngologist: Otoscopy, Audiometry and Nasal or Laryngeal Endoscopy
- Urological check-up (Men): Visit and Examination, Flowmetry
- Gynaecological check-up (Women): Visit and Examination, Cytology, Vaginal ultrasound and Mammography.
- Full breakfast and lunch
- Parking during your stay at the clinic
Al finalizar las pruebas, el médico coordinador realizará una valoración y le dará todas las recomendaciones necesarias en función de los resultados. Posteriormente se entrega un dossier junto con el informe elaborado por el equipo médico y todas las pruebas originales.
Where is it performed?
The check-up is done entirely at the Corachan Clinic. The entrance is at the reception area of the Corachan 2 Building, Plaza Manuel Corachan, 4.
Check-ups for companies
Personalized service for your company letting you conveniently choose how your staff does the check-ups.