Comprehensive medical check-up
Its objective is to diagnose at an early stage those diseases that still have no symptoms, improving their prognosis and/or identifying risk factors that may develop in the future, proposing healthy behaviours to protect, promote and maintain health, providing patients and their personal and professional environment with assurance.
Who is it intended for?
The Comprehensive Medical Check-up is indicated for men and women of any age who have a family history of any disease, risk factor or who want to head-off any possible illness. It is recommended for people between 30 and 45 years of age.
Recommendation: have a yearly check-up.
What does it consist of and what does it include?
- Initial medical visit: examination and anamnesis
- Final visit: assessment and recommendations
- Complete blood work
- Tumours and thyroid hormones
- Urine and sediment analysis
- Abdominal ultrasound
- PA and L Thorax Rx
- Bladder-kidney ultrasound scan
- Prostate ultrasound (Men)
- Strength test
- Doppler echocardiogram
- Ophthalmologist: Visual Acuity, Tonometry, Intraocular Pressure, Visual FDT perimetry and eye fundus
- Otorhinolaryngologists: Otoscopy and Audiometry
- Urological Screening (Men): Visit, Examination, Flowmetry
- Gynaecological Screening (Women): Visit, Examination, Cytology, Vaginal Ultrasound and Mammography
Al finalizar las pruebas, el médico coordinador realizará una valoración y le dará todas las recomendaciones necesarias en función de los resultados. Posteriormente se entrega un dossier junto con el informe elaborado por el equipo médico y todas las pruebas originales.
Where is it performed?
The check-up is done entirely at the Corachan Clinic. The entrance is at the reception area of the Corachan 2 Building, Plaza Manuel Corachan, 4.
Check-ups for companies
Personalized service for your company letting you conveniently choose how your staff does the check-ups.