Paediatric nursing care provides babies and children with comprehensive health care, and parents help and advise them for the optimal maintenance of their children's health. Clínica Corachan’s outpatient paediatric nursing service works as a team to promote comprehensive and integrated treatment of all the families we serve.
The services offered are the following:
- Family and group councils to improve/preserve your son’s or daughter’s health.
- Treatment of childhood health problems with a comprehensive vision of care for the person.
- Preventive activities (vaccinations, etc.).
- Monitoring of the child and his or her health during growth.
- Access to diagnostic tests and specialized care when the pathology of the child so requires.
- Monitoring of the child's clinical situation when attended to in other healthcare facilities (Hospital, etc.).