We use first- and third-party cookies to facilitate access to the resources and services, improve our services and to facilitate the use of the website through the analysis of your browsing and advertising preferences. By continuing to browse, you accept their use. You may obtain further information or find out how to change the configuration in our cookie use policy.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
It is a file that is downloaded into your computer or other device on accessing certain websites that compiles information about your browsing of that website. In some cases, cookies are necessary for facilitating browsing and allow information on the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, among other things, to be stored and recovered and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your equipment is used, they may serve to recognise the user.
IDENTIFICATION OF COOKIES USED
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified in the following way:
- First-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user's terminal from equipment or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user's terminal from equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but from another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: They gather and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These have a maximum expiry date of two years from their creation date, meaning that during this time, the data will continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Personalisation cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some characteristics of a predefined general nature depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser being used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These enable the company responsible for them to follow up on and analyse the behaviour of users of the website to which they are linked. The information compiled through this kind of cookie is used to measure activity on the website, application or platform and to draw up browsing profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, to introduce improvements in keeping with the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
The following table shows the first-party and third-party cookies used on the www.corachan.com website and the purpose for which each one is used.
|COOKIE||PURPOSE||FUNCTION AFFECTED IF DEACTIVATED|
|beaker.session.id||Used to identify the session by the application server.||No function will be affected by deactivating this cookie.|
|language||Used to conserve the user's language preference.||It will not save the browsing language established by the user.|
|__utma (1)||Used to distinguish users and sessions. Information about the number of visits made by the user. Also identifies the first and last time the page was visited.||www.google.com/analytics|
|__utmb (1)||Used to determine new sessions/visits. Identifies the time the page was accessed.||www.google.com/analytics|
|__utmz (1)||Used to register the origin of the user and the keywords used by the user to access or find the website address. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines or campaigns and the browsing in the website (internal links).||www.google.com/analytics|
|__utmv (1)||Used to store information about the user's habits||www.google.com/analytics|
|__ga (1)||Used to distinguish users.||www.google.com/analytics|
|(1) Enables follow up on the visits made to the website by means of Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, to obtain information about users' access to the websites. Google Inc. is a Delaware company with its main office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA. Some of the data stored for later analysis are the number of times the user has visited the website, the dates of the first and last visit made by the user, the duration of the visits, the page from which the user accesses the website, the search engine the user has used to reach the website or link that they have selected, the place in the world from which the user is accessing the site, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, therefore we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usageto get further information about the cookies used and how to disable them (on the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites).|
- For further information about using Explorer please click here.
- For further information about using Firefox please click here.
- For further information about using Opera please click here.
- For further information about using Google Chrome please click here.
- For further information about using Safari please click here.
DEACTIVATING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS